Welcome to ifp.co.in. The Imphal Free Press has outlined the following rules and regulations under its terms and conditions for the use of its website - ifp.co.in. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. By using the site, you are bound by all terms and conditions concerning your use of the site.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- "User", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who log on this website and is compliant to the company’s terms and conditions,
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to our Company (IFP Leichin Private Ltd),
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us" refers to both the user and the company.
Unless otherwise stated, Imphal Free Press and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Imphal Free Press. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Imphal Free Press for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must notice
- Republish material from Imphal Free Press,
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Imphal Free Press,
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Imphal Free Press,
- Redistribute content from Imphal Free Press.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies,
- Search engines, and
- News organizations.
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive,
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services, and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms, and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves (company) or to our accredited businesses,
- the organization does not have any negative records with us,
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Imphal Free Press, and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive,
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Imphal Free Press (onlineifp@gmail). Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name, or by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to or by use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Imphal Free Press's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement,
- iFrames Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website, and
- Content Liability: We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website.
You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservations of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury,
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law,
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph, and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty