Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh on Monday called upon the people of the state to take five major New Year 2023 resolutions, to rid the state of corruption, violence and drug menace, and to promote conservation of its rich biodiversity and unity in diversity among the people.
The chief minister took to social media and appealed to the people to take a pledge to achieving five resolutions:
1. Wipe out corruption in the state
2. Prevent anti national or anti state and anti social issues in the state
3. Stop illegal drugs smugglings
4. Stop poppy cultivation in the state
5. Stop deforestation across the state
In a Facebook message, the chief minister urge all people of the diverse communities in the state to live in unity and love for each other and work together towards equal progress and development of various parts of the state.