The Union Public Service Commission has declared the result of the written Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022 held on August 7. Click here for results
CAPF (AC) examination 2022 (written) candidates with the above-mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Physical Standards Test/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests (PST/PET/MST).
13 Points to be Noted
1. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
2. The Indo Tibetan Border Police (Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time and venue of the PST/PET/MST to be conducted by them.
3. Intimation for the conduct of PST/PET/MST will be uploaded by the Nodal Force (ITBP) on its recruitment website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in).
4. E-Admit Cards will be sent online through the said website of the Nodal Force and intimation to the candidates will also be sent through their registered e-mail ID.
5. Candidates may regularly check the website of the Nodal Force and their mail box including SPAM Folder in the mail box.
6. In case, any candidate does not receive/download the E-Admit Card for Physical Standards Tests/ Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) & Medical Standards Tests (MST) in due Course of time, he/she may contact the HQ, DG, Indo Tibetan Border Policeon Telephone No. 011-24369482/ 011-24369483 & e-mail ID email@example.com andU.P.S.C. through letter or FAX immediately, to facilitate delivery of communications to them promptly.
7. The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination are required to get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) ONLINE along with uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim of reservation etc. through the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
8. Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Commission’s website from 26.09.2022 to 09.10.2022 till 6.00 P. M. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission are also available on the website.
9. Candidates who have finally submitted his Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be issued E-Admit Card by the Nodal Authority i.e. ITBP to appear for the PST/PET &MST. The candidates will have to produce the E-Admit Card along with hard copy of finally submitted DAF and photo identity proof viz. Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. at the allotted centers for appearing at the PST/PET/MST.
10. Candidates are advised to intimate change in their address, if any, to the HQ, DG, Indo Tibetan Border Police, Block No. 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 or contact atTelephone No. 011-24369482/ 011-24369483 & e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org U.P.S.C. through letter or FAX immediately, to facilitate delivery of communications to them promptly.
11. The marks-sheets of all candidates who have not qualified will be uploaded on the Commission’s website after the publication of final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
12. The candidates can access their marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Number and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.
13. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.