Let Love Be Your Master
By Betterson M Chahongnao
Love is the master of all. Peace and harmony are the friends of love. Though they are only three, they are very strong. When love, peace and harmony come together it becomes invincible in the face of:-
If there is love, there will be no chaotic and hectic problem anywhere. Because love is the pivot round in which everything revolves.
If there is no peace and harmony in the state
1. The value based education would be found lacking
2. Departmental works are disturbed.
3. Construction works are stopped
4. Earning activities are disturbed.
5. Lives of the people are insecure.
6. Administration becomes hectic.
7. Enforcement of law and order would be misunderstood and bring further division amongst the citizens
8. Communications cut off.
9. Agricultural works and disturbed.
10. Violence and lawlessness would abound.
11. Degrade the spirit, and principles and values of games and sports
12. Sincere endeavour of the students’ activities would be rendered meaningless.
13. No progress of scientific temper.
14. Peaceful meal and lodging cannot be found.
15. There is no certainty at all.
16. Scarcity of food is there everywhere
17. Many people become nomads.
18. There comes the survival of the fittest /strongest
19. There is no respect among the people.
20. Religious pursuance of truth would be distorted.
There would be endless problems if there is no love.
Love is of God
Love is not selfish
Love does not impose or place condition
Love is kind and forgiving
Love heals, love unites
Love is the answer for our sick society
Love is everything
Love is impartial
Love can sacrifice everything for the good of all If you love peace ask love Love is the master of peace If love enters into your heart Peace will surely follow you Love never fails
IMPHAL | Oct 15 “The state of Manipur is for all and the ancestral land belongs to no particular community; the misunderstanding between the communities and state government that may affect people’s sentiments will also be solved soon.” Chief secret.....
PLHIVs feel ignored by MACS, govt By Donald Sairem IMPHAL | Oct 15 Even though Manipur is among the states with highest HIV/AIDS prevalence, the state is yet again facing acute shortage of Antiretroviral (ARV) drugs to be provided to People Liv.....
IMPHAL | Oct 15 The United Naga Council (UNC) appealed to the Kuki ‘brethren’ to restrain from making provocative statement and activities in commemorating the centenary of the ‘Anglo-Kuki War 1917-19’ which is to be organised by Kuki Inpi Manipur. .....
IMPHAL| Oct 15 The 12-hour general strike imposed today by Coordination Committee (CorCom) and Alliance for Socialist Unity - Kangleipak (ASUK) severely affected normal life in Manipur valley with all activities coming to a standstill. The total sh.....
By Lelen Vaiphei IMPHAL | Oct 15 Bandhs and strikes in the state paralyse daily activities of the state. Every individual ceases their daily work in support of the bandh or either to avoid any untoward incidents, but it is a common scene to witness .....