Open Letter To Shri. Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of Manipur
With due honour, I, the undersigned Convenor, FPS, 43-Phungyar A/C, Ukhrul/Kamjong District, Manipur would like to bring to your kind notice through this paper:
- That, S.A. Salim who was posted as DSO, FCS Ukhrul has collected Rs 21,64,845/- (rupees twenty one lakh sixty four thousand and eight hundred forty five) only from FPS agents of three constituencies, namely, 43-Phungyar A/C, 44-Ukhrul A/C and 45-Chingai A/C for the month of August, 2016 and has also collected the required amounts upto June, 2017 before dated 12 of every month.
- That, S.A. Salim issued a notification dated 10-08-2016 whereby all FPS agents of the districts were asked to deposit of cost price of rice again for the quota of August, 2016 which was extended upto 12-08-2016. The notification further asked the FPS agents that the cost price of NFSA rice for the month of September 2016 quota may also be deposited in the C/A A/C No. 0257050012801 on or before 25-08-2016. Again it was also reiterated that no extension would be given for the month of September, 2016 as the October month’s quota deposit should be made on or before 12-09-2016.
- That, the former DSO, FCS, Ukhrul before S.A. Halim, DSO FCS has already done draft/RTGS on 16-07-2016 for the month of August, 2016 and there was no need to collect the money again by S.A. Halim from FPS agents. However, S.A. Halim has collected Rs 21,64,845/- again by cash for the month of August, 2016, without doing the draft/RTGS which is illegal. When the Officer on Special Duty, Chief Minister’s Office, Imphal, anti corruption cell, Manipur asked the reason for collection of Rs 21,64,845/-, he said that it was for the month of September but he has collected again Rs 21,64,845/- for the month of September, 2016. Hence, S.A. Salim, DSO, FCS has wrongly pleaded.
- That, S.A. Halim posted at Ukhrul from August 2016 to June, 2017 and FPS agents deposited for all the months from August 2016 to June, 2017 (eleven months) as cost price of NFSA rice as per his Notification every month before dated 12. The total months of deposit of cost price is 12 months whereas he gave rice only for 11 months. The action of S.A. Halim has spoiled the scheme of NFSA rice 2013.
5.That, I have repeatedly submitted my complains in this regard, to the following authorities.
- Deputy Commissioner, Ukhrul and DGRO dated 03-12-2016
- Superintendent of Police, Ukhrul dated 21-06-2017, Receipt No. 1963, FIR No. 13/2017 OC, Ukhrul Police Station.
iii. SP Ukhrul, Ukhrul Police Station, Rejoinder to the reply dated 10-07-2017 given by Shri. S.A Halim, DSO, Chandel, R.R. No. 2239, FIR No. 13(6)2017. The same copy was also served to DCAF & PD, Sangaiprou, Imphal, R.R. No. 744, dated 14-07-2017.
- Hon’ble MLA, Phungyar 43-A/C dated 19-07-2017.
- Hon’ble Minister, PDS & Consumer Affairs, Government of Manipur dated 17-07-2017.
- The Officer on Special Duty, Chief Minister’s Office, Imphal, anti corruption cell, Manipur R.R. No. 86 dated 17-07-2017.
vii. Hon’ble Chief Minister, Manipur (Meeyamgi Numit), R.R. No. 366 dated 16-08-2017.
- That, the Hon’ble Chief Minister has written a letter to anti corruption cell, Manipur on 17-08-2017, R.R. No. 100.
- That, S.A. Salim stayed in Ukhrul as DSO, FCS for 11 months (from August, 2016 to June, 2017) and he made deposited of cost price of rice for 11 months (if the previous DSO draft/ RTGS for the month of August, 2016 is added, it is 12 months) which is an excess of 1 (one) month, and done drafts only for 10 months.
In the above facts and circumstances, I, hereby appeal to all the general public of Manipur to know the truth and the concerned authority shall take disciplinary action against the erring officers for fooling the FPS Agents and AAY/PHH Card holders under NFSA, 2013. As such, the excess amount for a month has to be returned to the FPS agents at the earliest. I have all the necessary documents.
With Warm Regards,
Convener, FPS Agents,
IMPHAL | Dec 11 In a major achievement, Narcotics and Affairs of Border (NAB), police arrested a deputy superintendent of police (DSP), currently serving in SIT unit Manipur police, for his involvement in trafficking of 2 kilos of brown sugar worth 2.4.....
IMPHAL | Dec 11 Artisans, weavers of Manipur seem to be repeatedly ignored time and again to promote businessmen from other states. The government agencies meant to promote, encourage and extend support to state weavers seem to be supporting the busine.....
IMPHAL | Dec 11 On the arrival of Nupi Lal which falls on December 12, State government officials have sent their warm wishes and messages to the people of Manipur. Governor of Manipur, Najma Heptulla, in her message, stated that it is quite befitti.....
IMPHAL | Dec 11 “Though the new constitution of Myanmar has been drafted in democracy and federalism, the current governance of Myanmar is more likely a military government,” said Pyidaungsu Institute, Myanmar director, Sai Oo. He was speaking as gu.....
KANGPOKPI | Dec 11 The three employees of Shivalaya Construction Co. Pvt. Ltd. who were abducted from Sekmai Khwairakpam Kusong on November 29 evening by suspected armed Kuki militant have been released after more than 10 days in captivity. The abdu.....