Open Letter To Shri. Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of Manipur
With due honour, I, the undersigned Convenor, FPS, 43-Phungyar A/C, Ukhrul/Kamjong District, Manipur would like to bring to your kind notice through this paper:
- That, S.A. Salim who was posted as DSO, FCS Ukhrul has collected Rs 21,64,845/- (rupees twenty one lakh sixty four thousand and eight hundred forty five) only from FPS agents of three constituencies, namely, 43-Phungyar A/C, 44-Ukhrul A/C and 45-Chingai A/C for the month of August, 2016 and has also collected the required amounts upto June, 2017 before dated 12 of every month.
- That, S.A. Salim issued a notification dated 10-08-2016 whereby all FPS agents of the districts were asked to deposit of cost price of rice again for the quota of August, 2016 which was extended upto 12-08-2016. The notification further asked the FPS agents that the cost price of NFSA rice for the month of September 2016 quota may also be deposited in the C/A A/C No. 0257050012801 on or before 25-08-2016. Again it was also reiterated that no extension would be given for the month of September, 2016 as the October month’s quota deposit should be made on or before 12-09-2016.
- That, the former DSO, FCS, Ukhrul before S.A. Halim, DSO FCS has already done draft/RTGS on 16-07-2016 for the month of August, 2016 and there was no need to collect the money again by S.A. Halim from FPS agents. However, S.A. Halim has collected Rs 21,64,845/- again by cash for the month of August, 2016, without doing the draft/RTGS which is illegal. When the Officer on Special Duty, Chief Minister’s Office, Imphal, anti corruption cell, Manipur asked the reason for collection of Rs 21,64,845/-, he said that it was for the month of September but he has collected again Rs 21,64,845/- for the month of September, 2016. Hence, S.A. Salim, DSO, FCS has wrongly pleaded.
- That, S.A. Halim posted at Ukhrul from August 2016 to June, 2017 and FPS agents deposited for all the months from August 2016 to June, 2017 (eleven months) as cost price of NFSA rice as per his Notification every month before dated 12. The total months of deposit of cost price is 12 months whereas he gave rice only for 11 months. The action of S.A. Halim has spoiled the scheme of NFSA rice 2013.
5.That, I have repeatedly submitted my complains in this regard, to the following authorities.
- Deputy Commissioner, Ukhrul and DGRO dated 03-12-2016
- Superintendent of Police, Ukhrul dated 21-06-2017, Receipt No. 1963, FIR No. 13/2017 OC, Ukhrul Police Station.
iii. SP Ukhrul, Ukhrul Police Station, Rejoinder to the reply dated 10-07-2017 given by Shri. S.A Halim, DSO, Chandel, R.R. No. 2239, FIR No. 13(6)2017. The same copy was also served to DCAF & PD, Sangaiprou, Imphal, R.R. No. 744, dated 14-07-2017.
- Hon’ble MLA, Phungyar 43-A/C dated 19-07-2017.
- Hon’ble Minister, PDS & Consumer Affairs, Government of Manipur dated 17-07-2017.
- The Officer on Special Duty, Chief Minister’s Office, Imphal, anti corruption cell, Manipur R.R. No. 86 dated 17-07-2017.
vii. Hon’ble Chief Minister, Manipur (Meeyamgi Numit), R.R. No. 366 dated 16-08-2017.
- That, the Hon’ble Chief Minister has written a letter to anti corruption cell, Manipur on 17-08-2017, R.R. No. 100.
- That, S.A. Salim stayed in Ukhrul as DSO, FCS for 11 months (from August, 2016 to June, 2017) and he made deposited of cost price of rice for 11 months (if the previous DSO draft/ RTGS for the month of August, 2016 is added, it is 12 months) which is an excess of 1 (one) month, and done drafts only for 10 months.
In the above facts and circumstances, I, hereby appeal to all the general public of Manipur to know the truth and the concerned authority shall take disciplinary action against the erring officers for fooling the FPS Agents and AAY/PHH Card holders under NFSA, 2013. As such, the excess amount for a month has to be returned to the FPS agents at the earliest. I have all the necessary documents.
With Warm Regards,
Convener, FPS Agents,
IMPHAL | Feb 20 “Since the BJP-Led NDA government has taken a firm stance to pass the Citizenship Amendment Bill and going further ahead with a strong campaign by taking advantage of the upcoming election, Manipur People against CAB (MANPAC) has resolved.....
IMPHAL | Feb 20 A combined team of Imphal West police commandos and a column of 6 Assam Rifles arrested 4 cadres of Kangleipak Communist Party, People’s War Group (KCP-PWG) in connection with the incident of finding an IED planted at the southern gate of.....
CHURACHANDPUR | Feb 20 Normal life at Tuibong area of Churachandpur today was affected due to the ‘All government office Shutdown’ called by the Thadou Kuki Students Union (TKSU). In what is believed to be a related incident with the shutdown, the offic.....
CHURACHANDPUR | Feb 20 ZomiNamni, the Zomi National Day, was observed at Singat Sub Division in a programme attended by MLA, GS Haupu as chief guest, CO of 2 AR as guest of honour and MDC of Singat, ADCC constituency as functional president along with th.....
MOREH| Feb 20 A team of Tengnoupal District Police led by OC, Tengnoupal, inspector SK. John Lamkang, along with a team of CDO, Tengnoupal-DHQ under the command of DSP/Tengnoupal N. Suraj Singh, seized a huge number of illicit liquor items today while co.....